Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Time

I have to tell you all that it is so interesting how children do not understand the concept of time. I was talking to my girls yesterday about some dear friends of ours who are going to Africa on a mission trip. I told them how God was opening all of the doors and that they were going as a family. They all said wow, cool, awesome, etc... Except my ten year old who gets this concerning look on her face (remember she is the mother hen in the house) but Mom isn't Sydney still a little young. I said "She is going to be 7!" My 10 year old looks at me and says with a surprised look, "Really I thought she was still 5."
O.K. This is the funny thing we became friends with this family right before this little girl turned 5. So I guess my daughter thinks time stands still for everybody else and she is the only one who gets older. Don't we wish.

No comments: