Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Nativity Story

Last night we watched the movie the Nativity with our children. I t is a great movie and it really opens up your eyes about how Jesus came from a very humble group of people. I know that we all know about him being born in a lowly manager and all the rest that goes along with the story.
But when you see it played out on big screen and see how plain Mary and Joseph were it gives me a different look at Jesus.


He really came for the hurting and the sick and the poor and he came right to them. These people had nothing, but they had a faith like you would not believe.Through everything Mary and Joseph were available and continued to believe that God would provide and he did.


This Christmas I am so thankful for My Father in Heaven. He orchestrated such an awesome event and the whole time he was thinking about you and me. I pray that you will have Hope this next year to come. I think it is one of the most important elements of our Faith is to have Hope.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: