Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Monday, December 31, 2007

My Dream

Yesterday at church our Pastor asked us this week to write down on paper what our dreams or dream was. He really stressed the fact to define your dream on paper so you can see it written out. He referred back to our favorite verse :

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

For most of us we say that
the expected end will be when we get to Heaven and how great it will be to be with our Lord and Saviour. I can't wait for that day but I also believe that he is showing us here to have Hope and dream. Well for our family we have had a very rough year. Through this year I have held onto this verse knowing that God only wants the best for his children. Their were many times were I had to really focus on the hope side of this but I never left my God.

I am still working on what my dream is for this year or the years to come. What comes to thought whenever I think of this it is children and more of them. We will wait but also hope and know that our Father in Heaven only wants good for his children.

My prayer for you at the end of this year and the coming of this New Year is to hold onto this verse and have hope , peace, and dreams. I would love to hear from anyone who would like to share their dream/dreams with me.


Happy New Year and I will post again next year.

3 comments:

Kellan said...

I truly hope that all of your hopes and dreams come true in the New Year and in years to come. I have had so many of my dreams and hopes already fulfilled - I can't believe God has been so good to me and my family - I would only hope that he would continue to be so gracious and take good care of my children in their futures. Hope to see you in 2008 - see you soon. Kellan

Tanya said...

Susan, that is so cool that the pastor wants you to focus on your dreams. I know God has something awesome for everyone in 2008. As far as waiting for Heaven and standing before our Lord, we can do this everyday. We need to pull the Lord to us and let him show us peace and joy. I will pray that God will show you your dream and then it will come to pass. love ya

Anonymous said...

You know, I have had new revelation of my dreams. When we refer to the dream/goal we have for our future, I know I always this of this in material ways, but I know, at this point, my dream is to fulfill God's plan for me. I've always had worldly dreams and goals i.e. I want a new house.... But God has made very evident this year that He knows the plans that He thinks toward me...you are witness to this, first hand. Be still and know He is God, that He sees the end from the beginning, that He has commanded you to be strong and don't be dismayed because He is with you wherever you go and whatever you go through. Just be content and know, if you allow Him, His dream will come to fruition. Let yourself allow His dream/goal to be your dream/goal. You won't go wrong.